The Black Diamond Plate Grand Final is to be held at 12 midday at No.1 Sportsground, Newcastle.
· No alcohol is to be brought into the ground, but full cash bar & canteen facilities are available.
· Entry fee of $5 applies to all spectators, players & officials.
· A bus transporting players & game day assistants will leave from the clubrooms at 9.10am.
· The cost per person for this bus is $20, with no alcohol to be consumed.
Supporters Bus( SOLD OUT)
· A supporters bus will also leave from the clubrooms at 9.10am.
· As at 1pm this afternoon, there are 4 tickets remaining.
· The cost for this bus is also $20.
*Please note* Anyone catching these buses and intending to leave their vehicles in town overnight are reminded that unfortunately in the past, some vehicles that have been left at the clubrooms have been vandalised, so alternative arrangements should be made.
Both buses will return to the clubrooms after the game, with an approximate return time 3.30/4.00pm.
· The bar will be open at the clubrooms following this for a period of time, with the afternoon’s/evening’s finer details to be determined at the time.
· It is anticipated, however, that club members will go to the Imperial Hotel at some point during the evening to support the major sponsor.